I spent the better part of yesterday setting up the room. Now I have to clean the rest of the house ....I made a mess doing this switch-aroo :)
Here's my table all ready for some sewing. I decided not to keep the serger on it since I plan on quilting and I won't be using it. Now I have lots of room to spread out.
I even have a nice area for ripping out mistakes!!
I took a picture of the bookshelves but they looked much worse than I thought!! Getting them to look right and be functional is going to take some time.
Here is my first project. I bought the instructions and fabric last summer. I think this is easy enough for me to start with ...at least I hope so!
While I was going through my books I found this one I bought in 1972. I loved this book so much and can remember it being so helpful when I was learning to sew. It has over 200 pages and check that price out of $1.00!
Using a lamp shade as a light fixture
1 day ago