Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Free Motion Quilting

I've never made it a secret that I can't free motion quilt to save my life. Any of my attempts so far have been embarrassing ...so I gave up.

Recently, Christina, from A Few Scraps decided to offer some FMQ help ...I knew this was for me!!!

I think this Free Motion Quilt Along is going to teach me a LOT!!! Today was my first attempt at the machine and I think I did pretty good. My lines may not be the straightest or stitches the same length but I'm so far ahead where I was a week ago.

I can't wait to see what Christina has in store for us with her next lesson.

4 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Looks good to me!! Keep practicing!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I still need to practice! Your fmqing is looking fantastic.

Sherry Hogan said...

They look good the loops were my biggest problem. I like the way she is taking things slow makes it easier to learn.

SheilaC said...

I think it looks great!!! You must be loving the new machine :)

SheilaC