After two months of no sewing, June found me back in the sewing room. I have a couple works in progress but there were a couple finishes this month I can list.
My June tablerunner which turned out better than I thought it would. Not sure what I was doing wrong but this baby gave me a tough time!
Making a simple tube to cover up the tv cords ..a simple project that I kept putting off.
I also made two pillows for the den ...they turned out great and I learned how to use invisible zippers.
All in all, not a bad month. I have a couple knitting projects I hope to finish for next month.
Using a lamp shade as a light fixture
1 day ago